tahreem_q

Please help. Lounge/diner just don't seem to like it no matter what I

Tahreem Qureshi
2 years ago
last modified: 2 years ago

Hi all,Please help. I cannot get my interior design right ever. I have spent money, time, effort but nothing ever seems to look right.This is my lounge area of the living/dining room. Awkward room as it is. Sofa is brand new but looks grey in life and looks neutral in some shots. Walls are dulux Egyptian cotton which I really like in life but never looks right on pictures.I ordered this rug but it doesn't seem to go. I don't have any artwork because I am scared of ordering and hating how it turns out just like with sofa, rug etc. I end up hating things once I have got them.I'm tired of painting and changing things. How can I make this space nice? What colours what rugs what throw pillows? Someone please help!
At the moment the wall colour really seems to clash with the sofa!

Comments (18)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.