karyn_lumsden

Ideas/inspiration with partial garage design

2 years ago

Hello. I’m starting to plan my partial garage design and I was looking for any inspiration before I engage someone to draw up plans. The house is an extended 4 bed with double height extension to the rear with a sunroom and fourth bedroom above it. Upstairs is perfect space-wise.

I’m looking to add open up the kitchen and dining space and hopefully have a small utility and possible toilet in some of the garage space. I’d like to remove the hallway toilet and open the hallway space. Would this work using some of the garage space? It’s all a little cramped downstairs at the moment.

I’d like to keep at least a third of the garage at the front as is for storage. Please excuse the floor plan which I have edited from the only floor plan I could find! Any ideas would be much appreciated.

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.