victoria_rawlings67

Garden help! Any ideas for sloped concrete and public sewer access?

VRP
last year

The back of our house is a bit of a pig! We have a sloped concrete patch between the back of the house and the outhouse and also a public sewer which we have to allow access to if needed.
The part with the lovely brown stain running down it was where the old boiler was, boiler has been removed and that housing for it will be knocked down.
We have a large garden the other side of the out house but I'm struggling with what we can do with this small section. We were going to deck it but I think it will just be to costly and also be above the 300mm so will need permission. I'm thinking of just having some large planters there instead that run along the back which we can move if access is required.
Eventually the window to the left will be full length or possibly be the back door and we will change the colour of the render.
I just don't know what else to do with it which will not cost the earth but make it look more attractive.
We also have a sloped side access path but the whole of the concrete is such a mess.
Any ideas will be greatly appreciated.

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.