webuser_75411987

Any paint colour ideas for east facing mid-terraced house exterior?

HU-75411987
last year
last modified: last year

My house is east facing and I'm having a dilemma on what to paint the exterior of it. It's pebbledash concrete.I've been thinking a green based white maybe as it's east facing with Pure Brilliant White windows and guttering. I've looked at Dulux Apple White, Sandtex Chalk Hill (not sure what undertone this has), Valspar In The Limelight, and Valspar Wonderful White. Dulux Green Ivy was recommended but think this is too dark green for me. I also thought Dulux Jasmine White but think this will be too warm for east facing light, and won't look nice with Pure Brilliant White details.I was also recommended Dulux Nutmeg White but don't like the brown tones!Any ideas or anyone with photos of their east facing exterior and colours used would be amazing as I'm losing my mind!

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.