ben_mavely

Living room layout help - sofas and TV

Ben Mavely
last year

We’re planning on removing a section of wall from out living room, replacing with glass panel / door, to allow nicer views out to the garden.

Currently layout in photos.

Unsure about where to place the sofas and TV. Ideally we wanted the 3 seater to look out to the garden, rather than facing one of the other walls but not sure if everything will fit - ideally don’t want any / much furniture in front of the new windows.

The brick which currently houses the TV we’re planning on removing so the wall is a bit more flush, and turn the cubby holes into storage.

Currently in the room are a 3 seater, 2 seater and a 1.5 love seat, plus TV (we’ll probably loose the coffee table in favour of a footstool of some sort) We’re a family of 5, with two dogs, so ideally we don’t want to loose much seating.

Any ideas / suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.