webuser_88284516

Where to add a downstairs toilet?

HU-88284516
last year
last modified: last year

I'm trying to decide where to add a downstairs toilet to my semi-detached victorian cottage.There is a bathroom downstairs at the bach of the house, but it's going to be moved to the first floor. I do not want to turn the room into a utility/toilet, because I would like to open the back of the house to the garden.I was thinking about creating a toilet by the dining room window which would be accessed via the porch, but this would make the room even darker.To try to solve this issue I was planning to extend the porch and create a doorway in the dining room and add a couple of skylights.Any ideas about another location for the toilet or solution for the dark dining room would be extremely appreciated.

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.