ayeshaazra

Any recommendations for where to find pastel pink/champagne vanity pls

Houzzers, I’m looking to source a reasonably priced 600mm pastel pink or champagne coloured vanity unit with a sink, attaching an image as an example. Any ideas?

Comments (4)

• Leonie
    last year

Qssupplies have a few options in pink and are usually pretty reasonable. Often same products as on Victorian plumbing or Drench but cheaper.

• angelavdavis
    last year

I ended up using Harvey George for my vanity as they are bespoke and I was so disappointed by the quality of the off the peg options. The quality was excellent but they’re not budget. I came very close to purchasing a modern sideboard - there seems very little construction quality difference, so you would only need a composite top to make it waterproof. However, once I priced up the cupboard, composite top, tap, waste, etc etc, there was barely much saving.

• angelavdavis
    last year

Just took a look, inset sink might not work for you but this one seems reasonable: https://www.appliancesdirect.co.uk/p/bun/beba_25816/77476/empire-bunbeba_2581677476-basin-vanity-unit

• angelavdavis
    last year

Image now

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.