hzdeleted_6045503

desperately seeking landscaping help!!

User
last year

We bought a house that had been left for a while so the woods are totally overgrown, poison ivy and vines all over , dead trees and also a tornado knocked a bunch down in 2018. That being said we have a big portion of the property ( in the back) that is unusable as is. We have about 1.5 acres of side and back property. I’ve had trees taken down that were dead but obv more still needs to be done. That all being said I need ideas for what to do with a sloped property like this. It’s steeper on one side and levels out a little toward the side with the grass( side property ) the back is a high school and in the summer you can see neighbors of school, but I want to clear some of the land to make it more useable. Any ideas are welcome. I do have tree people coming in to clear out the 6 or so massive oaks that fell.

Comments (19)

Sponsored
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.