lauseag

side return dilemma

Lauren Seager
last year

We’ve just moved into a Victorian mid terraced house in Wellingborough with an existing under-utilised side return conservatory. Our thoughts prior to moving in were simple; replace the roof, take down the existing exterior wall and create a utility and we in half the existing kitchen and a galley kitchen in the remaining space. We contacted the company that built an orangery at our previous house and after a lot of head shaking and huffing and puffing he made us feel we had made a huge mistake in buying said new home as we would need a pillar smack in the centre of the proposed kitchen to hold up the corner of the house… we will also need to re-route plumbing for bathroom on upper floor… any advice is truly gratefully received- pictures attached of current floor plan and estate agents photos

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.