viviennecrowe

Where can I reposition utility and downstairs loo to?

Viv Bristow
last year

I am buying this house. It has a utility and downstairs loo right at the back of the kitchen, stopping you be able to look out the back of the kitchen onto the garden. Is there a way I can keep a downstairs utility and downstairs toilet by positioning them somewhere else so I can have window (or bifolds if we extend sideways). At very least the plan is to knock through the breaks fast room and kitchen. If possible would like not to have to extend sideways due to finances and also I really like the second reception room with the doors that look out onto the garden. Thanks so much for your help. In an ideal world I’d like to put a downstairs shower room in too, in prep for elderly parents living with us, but that might be asking too much haha.

Comments (9)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.