webuser_62695831

Urgent Help Needed with Internal Layout of Extension

m speed
8 months ago

We have started the build on a wrap around extension. We have had to make a couple of changes since starting & have had the original architect back to review but we are still not happy.

The main problem is the utility area. It is smaller than we wanted, but then again we don't really want to take space out of the other rooms either.

The idea of the utililty area was to give us a downstairs toilet, an area to come into after walking the dogs & for storing boots, coats etc. Needs to be easy clean for when we all come back wet & muddy!

It will also house the boiler & ideally the washing machine. The builder suggested getting a shower in to try & gain some value in the house from doing all this work. As we only have one bathroom that would be very useful.

All external walls need to stay the same but can anyone help with the internals - some creative thinking needed to try & create a utility space out of not much!

Thanks

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.