Houzz Logo Print

staggered kitchen islands

3 months ago

I’m thinking to use space well to join two kitchen islands in a staggered z-shaped way. Roughly like this photo. Anyone seen photos of islands like this? Would love to see some.
Also lighting - room is Victorian with bay without its walls, steels between this and lower ceiling more modern bits. Was going to Victorian cornice this to define as old part of house. Re lighting then, do I do central or double plaster ceiling rose with chandelier(s) and spots or if I go for multiple pendants over islands and spots I can’t have multiple plaster roses all over obviously. With islands off centre - not sure which way to go.

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.