Here in coastal Georgia and South Carolina, many of us enjoy the time we spend on our boats, cruisers, and yachts. Decorating and window treatments for marine vessels present different challenges than those we encounter in the residential and commercial worlds. For one thing, there's nothing square, plumb, or level on a vessel. This requires use of the geometry skills we never thought we'd use after high school. Another interesting challenge is the demand that a saltwater and sunlight environment places on fabrics, furniture, and accessories. It can be brutal. We've had some trial-by-fire on marine projects and were able to surmount these challenges to the satisfaction of our clients. If you're perplexed about how to decorate or update your vessel, give us a call at 888.721.1733 or email info@savannahdesighdrapery.com. We'll have fun!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.