amy_brook

Help to disguise hideous "Sharps" brand built in

Amy Brook
7 years ago

I have a Victorian house and am decorating it in a bohemian style (think Bloomsbury group rather than starving artist). This is my sewing/whatever area but mostly I flipping hate the cupboards. The built in is functional but ugly.

The chair air is being upholstered to be navy blue, the brass pot will have a big snake tongue plant, art to be put on the walls are water colours of bees with a brass or gold/black frame. But really it doesn't have to match.

The two tone blue wall you can see is from my living/formal dinning area and there are glass doors that can close but are never closed unless I'm making heaps of noise. I'm actually thinking of putting a curtain there to give more luxury and coziness.

The handles can be removed/ I was thinking of maybe wall papering the cupboards? But I'm so indecisive about it.

Comments (13)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.