yasmin_hassan30

Kerb appeal ideas please

Y Me
6 years ago
Hi, I am lucky enough to own this lovely bungalow shaped house soon and I can't think of ways to improve the front, I want to the most cost effective changes but also have a lovely exterior, the house is all brick currently painted in white and black at the bottom 30 years ago(the paint hasn't chipped at all!) and some panels at the top, the drive has space for 4 cars and only need space for 2 cars, I'm going to eventually reduce the size of those two large windows and locate the front door to the side, that front door opens up into the reception room(formerly a shop) we are going to block it off to use the side entrance.
I love plants and want something in between modern and traditional also a little bit carefree. we can park 2 cars up the side of the house to give you an idea of the space, I don't know if the shed at the back will stay or not but it used to be the garage originally and is a workshop/storage at the moment and eats up part of the space i would use for seating in the garden. all suggestions appreciated thanks!!!

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.