emmelinewe

Live Chat: How to inject colour into your home with Bright Bazaar

Emmeline Westin
8 years ago

Many Houzzers, myself included, feel it's difficult to put together a colourful scheme. How do you know which shades go together and how do you use colour to make a bold statement, or indeed, a subtle one?

Will Taylor who runs the very popular Bright Bazaar blog, knows all about colour. A man with the motto 'Beige is boring' can certainly give us Houzzers some hints and tips on how to inject colour into our homes. And that's exactly what he's here to do!

Will, who's also working for in-home interior experts, Hillarys (see their collaboration below), will join the Houzz community for a Live Chat on Friday the 15th of April at 1.30pm.

You can start posting your questions now! You don't need a separate link to join the chat, all the questions and answers will be visible here (you just need to refresh the page!)

See you Friday the 15th!

Hillarys Creative Colour · More Info

Shutters · More Info

Comments (28)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.