australasia78

hallway colour help

australasia78
3 years ago

Hi

I really need help with painting my darkish hallway ( at this time of year anyway) , bright porch and bright landing. Currently it’s painted in a Johnstone’s copy of ammonite which looks blue ! I have half painted slaked lime 105 on the small landing over dimpse and it looks cold !! I have shaded white and shadow white in my living room and slaked lime deep in my kitchen. Slaked lime mid is a contender but I fear it will be cold like the slaked lime it even go a bit pink as I have a brown floor which throws up warm tones in the hallway but at the same time , the ammonite looks dreadful - cold and blue.

I have considered school house white but I’m wary of magnolia ! It looks nice downstairs but muddy upstairs!! It’s so difficult hence why I’m turning to Houzz as my head is close to bursting point! Btw I had to go with shaded white in my lounge and not slaked lime deep as the latter went cold / very grey in a nasty way in the shadows. Shaded white is Perfect however.

Thank you.

Comments (16)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.