nkhan2

Need advice regarding loft conversion and glass extension

nkhan2
9 years ago
We live in 3 bed mid terrace new build house. Want to have a roughly 3x3m contemporary glass extension at the back of the house where the kitchen and dining area are so that can have a bit more of open plan living dining, kitchen area. would like some advice about how much such an extension would cost to include a new kitchen, flooring etc. Also how much should a loft conversion cost for a probable dormer loft conversion to house an office and storage area??
Also looking to get a new ensuite and convert the downstairs toilet to utility/ toilet area as it is quite spacious and should be able to function as both.

We live in Manchester, UK. If people could recommend any good reliable builders/workmen in our area and guide me as to how much all of this could cost would be much appreciated.

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.