0
Your shopping basket is empty.

Love the floors, where are they from? Thank you

sushi12
29 October, 2014
Family entertaining space · More Info
Comment (1)
    Kitchen Architecture
    Many thanks for taking the time to browse through our photo galleries on Houzz. I hope you find them useful and inspirational.
    At Kitchen Architecture we design and install all elements of the kitchen, including furniture, worktops and appliances as well as giving input into the design of how the kitchens functions and flows as part of the overall living space. Flooring is purchased independently by the client so I am unable to help you on this occasion I'm afraid.
    Thank you for your interest and I'm sorry not to be able to help you with this particular query but would be delighted to answer any kitchen-related questions.
    Good luck with your project and happy browsing.
    sushi12 thanked Kitchen Architecture