rickster88

I have it all sorted out... Except the lamp shade colour

rickster88
9 years ago
Houzzers,

I am trying to finish off my open spaces mid century modern living room with some Asian decor pieces.

Things that are not featured in this living room but is on the way
1) an overdyed patchwork carpet that runs from under the 4 legs of the sofa until the TV cabinet; and
2) a piece of artwork to be fitted on the wall above the papa bear chair which looks something like the link below. I will be making this myself by using fabric with colours similar to the carpet of the living and dining room as well as other colours that I can pick out of the living room
http://houzz.com/photos/2217056

I'm planning to add a floor standing lamp next to the papa bear chair on the side closest to the blinds and I know exactly what I want but not the colour of it. This lamp is the Santa & Cole G5 tripode lamp as pictured below. Can't decide whether I should have a black shade, red shade, or the terracota neutral shade.

I want the room to blend in with the dining room hence I was leaning towards the terracota neutral but the black looks oh so nice :(

Please help me out!

Comments (10)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.