skr01606

Ideas to hide / minimise / make a big ugly TV look better!

Simon
9 years ago
We've recently completed an extension which has opened up our kitchen into a newly built living / dining family space. The TV in the room will be the one that gets watched the most in the house and the room is pretty big so we're going for another 50 inch screen (The current TV will be replaced with a new one which has no frame and will therefore be a little smaller).

The TV dominates the room and it's the first thing you see when you walk into the room so we're looking for ideas to hide it / make it blend in / stand out less. The stand it's on now is totally temporary and we know something lower and wider would look much better.

Happy to go with something bespoke or something 'off the shelf'. Our style is Scandinavian / mid century modern.

Any help massively appreciated :-)

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.