balbirmalhan

Need help with my bathroom

Balbir M
9 years ago
Hello, Please can someone help, we recently redesigned our bathroom, we decided to remove the bath tub and replace it with a walk in shower. We really struggled to come up with a colour scheme for the room and ended up with the shimmering mosaic tiles on the far wall and 'white' tiles everywhere else, once the walls were tiled, the 'white' tiles now look off white and they don't compliment the beautiful mosaic tiles - what do you think?
I'm not completely happy with the room and was wondering if anyone can advice on what we could do to make it look better / nicer? Where should we place the mirror (s), what colour blind should we have..etc.. I am completely lost on how to move forward with this room. Any advice would be greatly appreciated. I have attached photo's.

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.