ghesp

What type of utility door?

ghesp
9 years ago
We're in the middle of refurbishing our kitchen, and we have built a utility as there was an outside door in the kitchen, however we did this on the basis of putting some form of interior door on the utility that has some frosted glass or similar to let the light through.

Our house is a modern-ish british house, so the doors are the typical white wooden ones which the 3 section moulds. The kitchen itself is a modern design, handleless.

I've attached a picture of where the door will be, and also what the kitchen will look like. Has anyone got any suggestions on what type of utility door we could go for that wouldn't look out of place with the other doors, however also fits in well with the kitchen?

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.