reis543

Need help with tiny cloaroom without natural light.

reis543
9 years ago
I have a small downstairs cloakroom which has no natural light., we have put in a single downlighter which lights it well enough.(to give you idea of the size )It has been tiled previously in small gloss peach tile with border. However I am thinking of going white, fully tiled as the area is small. I want it to look modern so looking for the largest size white Gloss tile I could use to make it appear a little less cupboard like! Do you agree? I am just concerned that with white toilet and sink and white tile without border tile (think that styling now looks old fashioned!) it may appear too stark and cheap looking.. What do you think? Will add some chrome fittings etc..to break it a little and choose some mink handtowels and candles or something but want it to look its best as renovating the whole area downstairs. Thank you.

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.