janetandmatthew

Bathroom design help

janetandmatthew
9 years ago
last modified: 9 years ago

Hi, we could use some help with our bathroom remodel. We moved in 6 months ago and didn't have a chance to redo the bathrooms before we did. We're finally getting around to it. Obviously, this is in need of major updates. This is our tiny master, (5'x8') and we are thinking tub/shower combo. We like blue, white, gray and wood (walnut/teak) for our color palette.

Thinking about a wood vanity, and maybe an accent tile wall; rain shower and hand held for the shower fixtures. Also a pocket door since the door takes up so much space. Any suggestions what to do? We are also leaning towards a half glass.

We currently use this bathroom for our 7-month-old, but will be redoing the hallway bathroom for him (will post that design dilemma soon). Please excuse the dirty tub!

We'll post updates as we decide on each element.

Comments (43)

• mdenton2014
    9 years ago

I like your ceiling. It looks like you really need some storage. A little vanity would help with your cleaners. We store the bathroom toys at the end of the tub in one of those baskets the sand toys come in and hang it on a suction hook. I don't recommend glass for the shower. It is hard to clean and makes me nervous with my kiddos. Since you like wood, maybe you could do something with it half way up the walls?

janetandmatthew thanked mdenton2014
  • Related Discussions

Two new bathroom designs, help please!

Q

Comments (9)
    Everyone, thank you so much, this has been really useful! A few responses: 1) I'd intended putting open shelves to the right of the ensuite shower. 2) The bathroom designer put the main bathroom sink in the alcove like some of you... 3) I don't want a bidet, sorry! 4) The main view of bathroom is from left as that is the top of the stairs. 5) Not sure about curved bath, need to fit two toddlers in! Will think about bath next to window though as it would give more space to kneel washing said toddlers. 6) The ensuite currently has sink under window and toilet to right but hard to access cupboards where I have put open shelving. Apart from that it works well so not sure about messing with something that works! Thanks again, will talk over with hubby!
    ...See More

New bathroom design help

Q

Comments (3)
    Hi, I have a side garage in my semi-detached house. There is no side passage to access the rear garden from the front drive. I use the garage as storage and to access the rear garden from the front drive. I wish to put a bathroom (shower/wash hand basin, toilet) in the garage, and access it from the entrance porch by creating a door. The size of my existing garage is about 8 feet width and 18 feet depth. I wish to know how to put such a bathroom in the garage whereby I am still able to access through the garage between the rear garden and the front drive. What would be a reasonable size for such a bathroom. Thank you. Please email me on amulit@gmail.com.
    ...See More

Bathroom design help please!! :)

Q

Comments (13)
    Hello comegetme, I think tiles and paint can work well... You could even have two colours... Like the wooden blind for the window and you've pretty much nailed the placement... What about having a wall hung loo.... This gives an even gr8r level of space and means if it's boxed in.. you get another shelf. For folded towels? Reed sticks... What about thinking more on the spa theme with stone tiles.... Stone flooring... Tile Magic has a really amazingly affordable range.. (see image) but get samples! With marble or any stone- it must have a protective coating/seal which is not visible but it will mean that the marble or stone is protected.. There are some nice slates too, that could be nice... I rather like these marbles below, or you could choose a travertine, or a marble looking tile... From £1.70 or so a tile... It's probably the most affordable I have ever seen... I would say get samples of any you like and sit them in the room and see how they work with the light... Even if you compliment it with a painted wall....Choosing accessories very carefully can also bring a really luxurious feel on a small budget.. What about a bamboo ladder for towels....... The shower screen I would say doesn't need to move, you just step in from the bottom end.. and I'd choose straight edges and have an invisible fixing.. Ie no chrome edges... : ))
    ...See More

Need bathroom designer asap - 2 small bathrooms

Q

Comments (6)
    Hi Seasons! We have High Res images available so would always say contact us on info@bathroomeleven.co.uk . Just as we are featured in a few publications this year so have to be careful we don't cross over any of their articles :) If you can email us with the project images you would like to use we can let you know which of our Designers to credit alongside Bathroom Eleven. Hope that's okay! - Adam
    ...See More
  • jhmarie
    9 years ago

When I see those beautiful glass doors in the high end bathrooms in Parade Homes I think - well, another feature that would require me to have a maid, which I don't:)

You definitely need a vanity or storage unit. We did one similar bath with white subway tile tub / shower surround and white subway tile up about 40 inches for a wainscot look. Painted walls light blue. Another has a tub / shower acrylic unit with white subway tile wainscot and light green walls. I like a bit of cottage style, so went with the old fashioned traditional subway with a mosaic type floor.

Both have simple rod and shower curtains.

janetandmatthew thanked jhmarie
  • mdenton2014
    9 years ago

I am looking into that pumice stone! We just bought a house that four girls grew up in. All of their product cans left rust rings on the stone vanity and it looks terrible.

janetandmatthew thanked mdenton2014
  • janetandmatthew
    Original Author
    9 years ago
    Here are some of the tiles we were thinking of.
  • Barbara Almandarz
    9 years ago

You are wise to not have done a major renovation until you lived there for a bit. Love your color choices. I wasn't clear, are you removing the existing tile? If so, when you put in new tile, consider the larger 6 x 24 tiles, and take them all the way up to the ceiling. Add a coordinating multi-color accent stripe to break things up visually. That will visually make your bathroom larger. Don't forget to put in a niche that will hold our shampoo;soap; and squeegee for your glass enclosure. It may seem like added work to have to squeegee every time you shower, but the visual openness will be worth the added minute. Since you don't have a light in your shower, a curtain must make it a little dark in there. I would add a cabinet in the light gray tone. Since you'll be replacing the floor and tile, replacing the tub would be recommended as the one you have has seen better days.

janetandmatthew thanked Barbara Almandarz
  • periksencat
    9 years ago
    we put French glass doors on our shower tub combo. really love them. to keep them looking good, must dry them off after each shower to avoid water spots. adds 3 or 4 minutes to total shower time, so it's worth it to us.
    janetandmatthew thanked periksencat
  • km kane
    9 years ago
    Nice color choices. Like the previous suggestion of larger tiles.

Rain shower will take some spendy plumbing. You can get the same effect with a large shower head and an extended shower arm.

Disagree about the glass. I've had mine for five years and don't have issues with cleaning. The Diamond Shield works well, and a good squeege does the trick.

I'd also suggest lots if lighting!

Good luck and have fun
    janetandmatthew thanked km kane
  • CES
    9 years ago
    You have a small master bath like we do. Ours was obviously an add on to this 1968 house we bought 8 months ago, and it was in desperate need of a remodel. I would recommend a floating sink with storage drawers. Our master bath only has a shower, but our second bath has a tub. I would recommend a crystal clear frameless glass if you are considering one. This will create the illusion of a bigger space, but will still add a barrier for water splashes. You may want to go with lighter colors for you walls, paint, and tiles(this also makes a small area appear bigger), but add accents of colors. Below are a few pictures from our remodel. We haven't really added our accents of color/textiles yet. I'm still trying to figure that out. I know I want red though. Good luck!
    janetandmatthew thanked CES
  • OldGrayMare
    9 years ago
    What's so hard about taking less than a minute to squeegee a glass wall/door? A quick spritz of vinegar water every couple of days and a wipe down surely doesn't require maid service. I would get the biggest vanity you can find that will fit that space with as much storage as possible, then add open shelving to whatever walls you have for towels or other "pretty" things.
    janetandmatthew thanked OldGrayMare
  • peggylayman
    9 years ago
    Put the niche on the back wall that faces shower head wall. When you look at bath from the doorway you don't see the various colors and different shapes of hair product containers. A separate niche for the bar soap. Just remodeled our bath and did this and the uncluttered look is great.
    janetandmatthew thanked peggylayman
  • karenlavallee
    9 years ago
    Consider a vanity with drawers instead of doors. I design kitchens and baths with lower cabinet drawers for easier access and full use of storage area. Like the suggestion of the niche. I would place it on the wall directly across from the shower head to "hide" shampoo bottles etc from the entry door site line. I would consider a more decorative medicine cabinet,keeping a medicine cabinet gives you needed storage but can be more decorative. Pottery Barn has nice ones! If you extended a counter over the back of the toilet you may be able to add a thin cabinet above for additional storage. Difficult to tell how much space you have from the existing pictures. Open shelves are an alternative but they can be a neatness challenge.
    janetandmatthew thanked karenlavallee
  • sdn22192
    9 years ago

I agree with some of the other posters. You need storage and some color. Paint would help a lot in there maybe new light fixtures . A vanity with storage and if you have enough space a small storage unit outside the bath for towels and other necessities. It has good bones.

janetandmatthew thanked sdn22192
  • garbagecop
    9 years ago

I used the 12x20 tiles when I did my bath - both on the floor and in my shower surround. I chose an earth tone for the shower mainly to blend in the tub for a more seemless flow. But I also considered it because it hides everything. I brought the grey into my floor tiles, along with a few chips of marble.

I didn't mean to be negative about my shower doors. They are beautiful! But I saw baby things in the original pictures here, and an extra 3-4 minutes every time you use the tub is a lifetime when you have a full time job and kids to get out the door in the morning (or worse, you just want to sit down at night). It's all about practicality. For instance, most half glass shower doors are stationary. How are you going to control the faucet when you are kneeling at the other end of the tub trying to bathe a baby? Those doors are 3 feet wide.

Also, if you do intend to get the heavy glass, opt to have it treated "during" the manufacturing process. It makes them quite a bit more expensive, but they require less maintenance. I had mine treated after installation to the tune of $206, with a 3-yr warranty. If I go more than 3-4 days without cleaning them (other than a quick squeege), I can start to see the white streaks. The company told me NO acidic cleaners! They will eat the finish. That means no vinegar or lemon products. He suggested denatured alcohol (you can find it in the paint section at Home Depot) is best, but Windex and 409 are OK, too. Certainly no tub & tile cleaners.

I agree with an accent stripe of some kind. The nice thing about that is you can bring in a more expensive stone while keeping your costs in line. I used marble subway tiles, but then we cut up some of those strips to add a border in the shower and an accent in the floor.

janetandmatthew thanked garbagecop
  • brazuca
    9 years ago

I like your initial ideas.

No matter what tile you put, just bring it all the way up to the ceiling.

janetandmatthew thanked brazuca
  • Urooj M
    9 years ago

You can get textured glass doors that not only will add to privacy but will also prevent from every splatter showing, less need to clean. I would consider the water type where you are, hard water stains easily and I would minimize any material requiring extra cleaning effort as a result. Also agree, would use the larger tiles horizontally and stacked for the shower. Will add a modern sleek touch. With children, would strongly recommend a vanity with storage, gorgeous modern ones are available, and you can use organizer shelves inside to maximize the space and storage. Floating glass shelves, maybe over the toilet or on wall spaces will add 'more for less,' allowing your space to appear larger. Good luck.

janetandmatthew thanked Urooj M
  • ocrose
    9 years ago
    Pros and cons to shower/tub sliding glass enclosure. I prefer glass over shower curtain because it's a more open, less cluttered look. I don't mind upkeep, just use squeegee after every shower. If you will be using another bathroom for kids, then plan what works for you--not the kids.

I would add tall vanity with cabinets for storage. If you could find a "floating vanity" even better so that room appears bigger. Countertop would continue as a ledge over toilet tank so you could place small vase of flowers or candle. Add a full size, framed mirror to trick the eye that bathroom is larger--maybe even incorporate recessed medicine cabinet for more storage.

When tiling the shower, I would add a "niche" so you won't need to place soap n shampoo at the edge of tub area.

Since you like wood, I would install porcelain wood-look tile on floors. I would also add updated light fixture scaled to the size of bathroom--maybe chrome to compliment your cool color choices.

I like your choice of colors--very soothing for bathroom.

Good luck!
    janetandmatthew thanked ocrose
  • Beth Swann
    9 years ago
    The greys and blacks are beautiful, but I wonder if you will be right back in the same situation in10 years. They are trendy and it takes a good bit of effort & expense. If the back isn't leaking or in bad shape (or is not real tile - I couldn't tell), I would leave it alone. I wonder if you could do something trendy with paint in the same colors on the walls? Easier to update later. I think the biggest offender is the lack of vanity. It dates the space more than anything else. I would get new hardware for the sink as well and keep the sink itself. Update the hardware in the tub if necessary. Beyond that, storage solutions and some funky items would do it. I didn't see the floor that well, but I would stay classic and timeless on that as well.
    janetandmatthew thanked Beth Swann
  • Sheri Patman
    9 years ago
    I suggest a 30" vanity with drawers and sink top, 24x12x30 towel cabinet over the toilet, and updated mirror with recessed medicine cabinet. Match the vertical wood design from the ceiling on the cabinet doors and paint the ceiling and cabinets white.

Don't use glass doors on the tub. You've got small children, imagine being on your knees outside the tub trying to bathe the kids with those doors in the way.

Tub and wall tile replacement might cost upwards of $700. So I suggest just updating if you can.

Replace the tub faucet and handles if you can do it without ripping out the tile. Remove the duct tape from the tub overflow and add the proper cover to keep the kids from putting toys into the hole. Scrub the tub with the pumice stone as “garbagecop” suggested.

New sheet vinyl on the floor. Remove the hotel style towel rack. Light fixture is fine.

I’m a single mom and had to do my bathrooms a piece at a time: 1) Cabinet over toilet; 2) vanity with new top, and faucet; 3) light fixture; 4) toilet. We have two bathrooms so I bought everything in pairs and on sale. Now I’m planning to replace the fiberglass tubs and wall surrounds (yuck) with new tubs, tile the tub walls and the floor.

Best Wishes!
    janetandmatthew thanked Sheri Patman
  • PRO
    Karndean Designflooring
    9 years ago

Have you thought about the floors yet? Take a look at our luxury vinyl tile. It is easy to install and very easy maintenance as opposed to real tile in the bathroom. And, our vinyl grout strips do not stain like traditional grout! Our floors are also warm underfoot, unlike ceramic tile!

http://www.karndean.com/en/floors

janetandmatthew thanked Karndean Designflooring
  • PRO
    Tissino
    9 years ago

What a fantastic opportunity for you! You definitely need some storage and a vanity unit is a great idea - you'd get greater volume of storage space with a normal vanity unit stood on the floor although a wall-hung version would give you greater accessibility to your storage as you can look into drawers more easily than crouching down to look at the back of the bottom shelf! A wall-hung unit would give a greater impression of space, and be easier to keep the floor clean. You could also go for a mirror cabinet above the basin for even more storage. I'd also suggest swapping the wc and basin round if it's possible. It's not great having furniture right by a bath, especially if it's used for showering. If the wc was by the bath it could act as a seat while children are in the bath too.

There are plenty of different sized baths around so a 1500 wouldn't be hard to find but make sure they aren't too sloped if using for showering - some actually have very little flat space for standing on. The screen is a bit more tricky - glass takes a lot more maintenance in a hard water area, but curtains can end up getting mouldy - there used to be a clever screen called an Outasight which might be worth Googling. I have one and they are a curtain that concertinas up and lives in a slim aluminium container fixed to the wall so it folds away to about 50mm! Very useful for occasional use but not robust enough for daily use.

I like your choice of tiles, quality tiles with rectified edges will mean smaller grout lines. The less grout you have around the bath the better! If you are re-tiling, fitting a concealed shower valve, slide rail kit and rain shower wouldn't be a major problem but, if considering a rain shower, keep in mind that you won't be able to stand quite as close to the wall as you would in an enclosure - get one with a long arm! Looks like you need somewhere to keep towels too! A towel warmer is a great idea and there are some cool colours around that would look good against the tiles - just make sure you check the heat output as there aren't many towel warmers that will radiate enough heat to keep the bathroom warm - our calculator will tell you how much heat you need for the size of the room - www.tissino.co.uk/heat-output-calculator.

Good luck with the project!

janetandmatthew thanked Tissino
  • Silvia Lepratto
    9 years ago

If it hasn't been mentioned above, the other space-saver is, if you can, install pocket door. And I agree with the floating vanity, you could also use the space below to store towels or toilet paper rolls in a basket. Also, if you have a radiator, or anything heating device that takes up room, I would have the plumber install the heat behind the wall with a grate. Another 3 inches of space can also give you much latitude. I have also installed in my small bathroom 2 elongated cabinets that act as medicine cabinet/holder of all personal paraphernalia above and away from the sink. I used a company called Ronbow. Could look at their site for ideas. Also you may look at installing a smaller style toilet bowl that wouldn't take up so much room. Back to a vanity, look for one that isn't to large in depth. Go for length across but less in depth. Will give the room a much larger space. Good luck and have fun.

janetandmatthew thanked Silvia Lepratto
  • PRO
    Robin Lechner Designs
    9 years ago

Storage seems to be a major issue here. Since you'll have a tub in the second bathroom, may I suggest a shower with frameless glass enclosure. Go monochromatic in a light color... off white, beige, pale coral - colors that complement skin tones. Avoid blue, green, and yellow. Use textures to create interest by using textured paints, tiles, or wallpaper. Think about mirroring a wall or partial wall. My favorite treatment is to use a recessed mirrored medicine cabinet with a mirrored surround.

janetandmatthew thanked Robin Lechner Designs
  • sbaltzley
    9 years ago

Sounds to me like you know what you want and they are all great ideas. I would also re-tile to the ceiling, put in a niche (my shower has a BIG one and I love it) and get rid of the gold fixtures (who does gold any more?). I like the floating vanity idea and would get some really pretty baskets to put towels in under it. Otherwise, it's a wasted space. Low profile shelving above the toilet is always a great idea as well as a medicine cabinet to put all of your small personal things in.

If it was my rehab, I would do what needed to be done in the other bathroom to at least be able to bathe my kids in there. Then I would take that tub out of the master bath and put in a stand up shower. But then I've always hated tub/shower combos in the master bath (and you would still have a tub in the other bathroom). And with kids, who has time to take a bath themselves? Then you can do the glass shower doors (that you will be the one cleaning, since men don't know how to pick up a squeegie). Only takes a moment to wipe off and well worth the few moments of effort to get the beauty of them.

I had a rain shower head and did not like it at all. Barely used it. My sister currently has one and she barely uses hers. I would say take that money (especially if there's added plumbing expense to put one in) and use it on something else. Tile upgrade, great accent tile, a better quality vanity, etc.

Good luck and have fun with it!!

janetandmatthew thanked sbaltzley
  • cabindog09
    9 years ago

Based on some of the observations and comments of other posters, maybe you should consider doing your sons' bathroom first. Then you won't have to contend with safety issues and there will be a dedicated space for his needs that don't conflict with your desire for quality and comfort. Maybe that would allow for more time to consider your options as well, knowing that his bathroom won't probably take as much to conquer.

Having said that, I like a lot of your choices. White will never go out of style. The same goes for wood - real wood. I like the idea of a floating vanity to create the illusion of more space, as well as your idea for the glass enclosure. If you are informed, prepared and dedicated to glass' care, you won't go wrong. I like the idea of extending the vanity top along the top of the toilet - but I would suggest a narrow, tall, open cabinet for towel storage, sundries and some decor as well. Maybe a door at the top to hide some things. Keeping it mostly open would also add visual space; lighter wood tones and a easy to clean finish make it practical.

Keeping things "light" is also a helpful trick to add space. Use your color in the vanity top, whether it be stone or laminate. Do love me some quartz...! I love your accent color choice of blue (and/or grey) - try incorporating that in your shower to accent the larger tiles for the walls (mosaic glass tile?) and maybe the sink backsplash. What about an accent color on the wall opposite the vanity? Not too dark or bright, but in concert with your choices and the main neutral color. How about using Marmoleum in a great blue for the floor, kind of like standing in water?! Tough stuff and all but indestructible. (Good choice for either bathroom-just not a fan of wood on bathroom floors.) Keep the wood tones light(er) - maybe not as light as a maple, but enough that light reflects from it instead of eating it up. Grey-browns are great for this: earthy and organic. They have contrast within the wood itself and would go well with a blue scheme. Too much neutral can be hard to decorate around and feel like you've pulled it off, I think. Think about finishes as well - brushed nickel v. bright stainless - for your lights, handles, plumbing fixtures.

If this is a home you plan to stay in for a long time, decorate at will! Have fun! Make it yours!

• peggylayman
    9 years ago
    Another thought from experience with shower doors. The track it sits on is murder to rest your forearms on while bathing kids. Some folks might not have had that experience but I remember it clearly from 49 yrs.ago Shower curtain on the kids bath/shower combo.
    Great idea for your master to have a nice size shower no tub and put a frameless "treated" glass door there. Ours is only 4 months old and we just use the hand held shower to rinse. No problems so far and haven't needed a squeegee.
  • km kane
    9 years ago

not all glass doors have to be sliders - they can hinge, or one can be fixed and the other hinged. Depends on the size of your room. And they also don't necessarily have to go all the way to the ceiling, either. Agree that it all depends on how the bathtub will be used. Sometimes it's best to simply have a curtain, especially if little kids are the main users.

Good idea to hire a designer who has more experience and can help you sort through these things!

• PRO
    Concept Design Group, LLC
    9 years ago
    Please send me email address and I will send you a design with tiles accents and detail drawings.
  • D DN
    9 years ago
    Having just renovated our tiny master bath (total gut job) I absolutely agree with those who advise to install totally frameless shower doors and walls. For those of us who have tiny master baths, the illusion created by glass walls (versus real walls or shower curtains) makes a huge difference. Our install was a breeze. The company measured, installed the walls and doors very quickly, was very professional, and I lifted a finger only to pay them. No headaches at all.
  • D DN
    9 years ago
    Newly installed frameless glass shower door and walls. A fabulous decision for our tiny master bath remodel.
  • sullivandesign
    9 years ago
    Many good ideas here. I have a small suggestion - make a long shower niche, 18". Mine holds all the products I like to use. Good luck!
  • Christina's deco
    9 years ago
    Just partially remodeled our small bath with bronze framed shower doors...clear heavy glass(about $750 installed.
    Worth every dollar. I was replacing old gold frosted and the bath looks much larger now.
    Put a mirrored cabinet over a lower sink cabinet . Upper for cosmetics and grooming ..lower for storage. Hang a long hook
    rack to make easy hanging of laundered towels. This will make max use of a small bath.
  • Christina's deco
    9 years ago
    Ideas
  • PRO
    Venetian Plaster/Modern Art Decor
    9 years ago
    How about some Venetian Plaster. Let the walls speak for themselves. Bring them to life, then all you'll need is a mirror or portrait ;)
  • km kane
    9 years ago

I think you see a pattern here. Frameless. Clear glass. Tall niches not visible from entry. Light color on walls. Light fixtures that emit brightness. Floating cabinet, with drawers. Open shelves. Gotta love your Houzz friends ;)

janetandmatthew thanked km kane
  • PRO
    Porcelain Industries
    9 years ago

We can refinish the tub at a fraction of the cost of a rip out. It can be done in any color. The work is done in one day. Call office for free estimate

• Mich
    9 years ago
    Here is a link to an alternative that we are using. http://houzz.com/photos/7928673
    janetandmatthew thanked Mich
  • km kane
    9 years ago

chaskaschindler - is that a clear shower curtain on a hospital track or a those chain thingies on a hospital track? I use a shower curtain on a hospital track while I'm deciding if I want half glass. But this person was asking about half glass.

• janetandmatthew
    Original Author
    9 years ago

Thanks everyone for your very helpful suggestions. We are still leaning towards the tub/shower combo, tiling all the way to the ceiling on 3 walls, and definitely a vanity. Do you guys recommend radiant floors too?

• Barbara Almandarz
    9 years ago

Since you have a small bathroom, and you will probably have a rug on the floor, I'm not sure you need it. But I have to admit it is a nice feature!

• ksilakowski
    9 years ago
    Should you definitely go with a tub/ shower set-up, I do hope you consider having the existing tub restored as it looks like it is a nice, wide cast iron gem. It does appear from your pictures of the tub faucet area, that you could have some water damage behind the walls. Be sure to investigate this before installing new tile as mildew will grow through the new grout/caulking if the moisture problem is not corrected. That may influence whether you keep the old or replace with new.

Do you currently take a tub bath very often? If not, is it because of the condition of the current tub, or because your lifestyle and/or demands don't really permit you the time? I think this is a really important point to consider before you start tearing things out. I love a great tub soak, but in reality I rarely use my big bathtub. Unless you have the space for a separate soaking tub, I believe a full size shower should always be the way to go in a limited space master. It is the one feature in your home that typically is used daily. The expensive, more permanent features should be timeless finishes. You definitely need to add cabinetry for storage. Splurge on the heated floors if you live in a cool climate and hate cold feet. Keep the trendy elements to the cabinetry, faucets, lighting and accessories. They are relatively inexpensive and always changing. The amount you save by not having to do a full remodel every ten years to replace outdated finishes can pay for some nice vacations and memories for your family.

Since you are planning to remodel your child's bath, I would definitely keep a tub/shower unit there.

Love the color palette! Enjoy the process.
  • Protub Refinish
    8 years ago

Save time and demo Restore

Check there site out

www.protubrefinishing.com

• PRO
    Dadya Trade and Consulting L.L.C.
    8 years ago

Happy Happy Holidays :) Use our coupon codes and recieve most glorious 100% Turkish Cotton products

Lunasidus Home Textiles

http://shoutout.wix.com/so/cL6ILHT7

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.