heaandrews

Lovesac sactional alternative

9 years ago

Hello,

We currently need a new sofa for our home. The problem is that we will be moving in one year's time into a home we are refurbishing. I want something that is going to give us options to expand if we would like to, so modular seems like the way to go. I found the store lovesac in the mall and their sactionals seem perfect. I really like that they are easily broken apart for moving (I need to move them up stairs), have machine washable covers and can be used as twin beds. The problem is I don't want so spend $2000 for just the love seat. Does anyone know of a competing, more economical alternative?Lovesac love seat

Comments (4)

• 8 years ago

Not one comment? Anyone feel like going into business to make an alternative?

• PRO
    8 years ago
    Where in the world are you !!? As your post came through on the UK Houzz site - so this may explain the lack of comments as you are taking values in dollars ?!
  • 8 years ago

At the time I was living in the UK, but in the process of moving back to the US so that would explain. Are the comments open to all sites? I didn't realize they were segregated. We are still searching for an alternative as we will not move into our new home until October.

• 7 years ago

Home Reserve makes a couch that can be rearranged and the covers can be taken off. They are a fraction of the cost of a Sactional. However it is a more complicated process to build it. Yes, you have to build it. I ultimately decided to go with Lovesac. Check out Home Reserve at www.homereserve.com

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.