nissrine146

Exterior colour selection

nissrine146
8 years ago
Hi

We are having difficulty selecting colours for our exterior. We are building a custom design split level home with colorbond skillion roof and a mixture of brick and Newport cladding to the front of the house.

We are using a project builder so roofing, facia, guttering & cladding colours are limited to colorbond colour range. We are leaning toward basalt or similar for the roof, and but beyond that we are a bit stuck. The land we are building on is located in a semi rural area (in town acerage). We are thinking our brick selection may come from boral's naturals range, but we don't want the house to look too dark if we go for a light grey tone brick. I think we are leaning towards a colour brick that is somewhere between a sandstone colour and grey, and we probably will have to go for a fairly flat faced brick to go with the skillion roof. The front door is 1200 wide and dark stained timber. Leaning towards dune for the cladding, but again concerned the whole colour palette may be too dark.

Any advice would be fantastic!

Comments (5)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.