jeanne_mulder

HELP - disaster sloped back yard

Jeanne
8 years ago

I have posted this on the general dilemma page but as a first time user not too clued up on this so posting it in this section again. Hope it won't be an issue. If anyone likes to solve challenges, I have loads of disaster areas that I need help with as I have been trying to do something for about 5 years now and only make it worse......

disaster garden /yard · More Info

Thought I would dig out a bit more to create more ground level space / grass bur not even a 10th of the way through and don't know what to do next. Any help on design, ideas on what can be done will be greatly appreciated. How do I transform this junk yard into something I can appreciate. The top building is an outhouse, very small with no windows but not worried about that for now. I would love to look at my back yard and love it.

Comments (4)

Sponsored
United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.