robertsonlindsay

French country bedroom - Before & After

Robertson Lindsay Interiors
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

This before picture is typical of a lot of rooms we start working on with clients. It can be quite difficult for clients to imagine what a huge transformation can be made when faced with this type of plain room.

Our brief was for a sunny French bedroom in this house in Bordeaux. The room didn't have many interesting features so we used wallpaper, colour and luxurious furniture to create the look.

The furniture, lighting and cushions were made in the UK and transported out to France. The curtains were made locally so that any adjustments could be made on site (they were actually tweaked after these pictures were taken). The whole project was competed in 6 weeks including making bespoke furniture and installation in France.

http://www.robertson-lindsay.com

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.