daniellehinves83

Plug sockets and living room

daniellehinves83
8 years ago
Hi there - I am in the process of trying to finish my living room which is a long old process but I just wanted some advice. Currently the room is as per the pics - I have plans for a gallery wall around the tv as well which I am still collecting pictures for. I know it is a small detail in the grand scheme of things but the plug sockets next to the larger sofa are irritating me and I am wondering if anyone has;

A. Any ideas for covering them up
Or b. Any ideas how easy and cheap it is to move the sockets down to the bottom of the wall so they are behind the ottoman, having no idea on that myself.

I'm also still feeling the room isn't quite there so any ideas to finish it off a bit more or improve on would be appreciated - thanks in advance!

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.