laura_betchette

Home design help!!!

Laura Betchette
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Please help me I'm at a loss!

We have moved into our new build property and at last can decorate

I am struggling for ideas and inspiration (that and the house is 'snug', so it's about making the space look fresh and open but at the same time what we want)

I would really appreciate some help with the following please - if you don't mind me troubling? ☺️

1. Paint/ wallpaper in hallway and a blind? I was thinking blue and we've seen some fabric we like for a blind. We had a quote for a blind of £160 including fitting (we need to get a new runner too - blooming dog!) . Do you think it would look okay? I was considering getting a mirror on the wall before the door coming into the living room too?

2. Living room, we're getting new living room furniture (cream wood) from barker and stonehouse, I'm wanting to decorate in purple and grey but we're struggling to agree which colour wallpaper to choose??

3. Hallway, please help for some inspiration

Thank you ☺️☺️☺️☺️

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.