lisa_walters760

What is the wall finish technique?

Lisa Walters
8 years ago
I see the completed result was a process of layering. What kind of technique and paint gives the swirl/circle & opal sheen for the second layer? Then, how was the stenciling overlay accomplished? I only see the larger stencil design pattern on the wall. (referring to the stencil samples that were taped on the wall in a before pic.) Is the stencil layer actually a stencil / laser cut wallpaper? or ... did you have to move the stencil as you went ? The wall 'appears ' as if it has a raised wallpaper texture , but then blended in with the final top coat of paint. However, I can't tell. If not , the stenciling would have been tedious. It's gorgeous! The walls are subtle and elegant ,yet have such depth and texture.
2015 Napa Valey Showhouse · More Info

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.