pannacotta

How to dress this bathroom window, overlooked but lovely view?

pannacotta
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

I am struggling to decide on how to dress this window.

The room faces South so is very sunny. It overlooks a pretty garden, so has a nice view but is also rather overlooked, especially with the bath right under the window.

There isn't space to fit shutters due to the taps as this would have been my first choice.

I would rather use something which allowed a view out from top and bottom sections of the window. I realise that wooden venetians are probably my only choice but I am not mad keen on them, they clack about in a breeze and are hard to keep clean.

Rollers and romans are not practical as they would need to be lowered every time we used the loo.

I sent off for samples of the day and night blinds but they seemed very synthetic and not really in keeping with the bathroom which is quite classic, not too modern.

Any suggestions would be very welcome!

Thank you,...

Comments (7)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.