eleanormblamberton

Farrow and Ball Skimming Stone and Lotus papers- accent colours?

Sara Marshall
8 years ago
We have done the bones of our master bedroom- F&B skimming stone walls and cupboards, All White trim and Lotus wallpaper behind the bed. We have traditional furniture and the room is in a Victorian house and is north facing with a large bay window with white shutters.
We are now at stage 2- hoping to sort out floor length curtains, a few cushions, bedside table to replace bookshelf and possibly re jigging lamps and shades. I am struggling with "accent colours". I love blues/greens/yellows. Not big on red/pink/purples - which is tricky as Skimming Stone has pinky undertones. Any ideas? I love the sofa.com advert below with very subtle hues but am also more and more drawn to colour and loving a recent visit to http://www.pentreath-hall.com for example.

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.