sadey2k

He say's she say's - Design layout for flat needs changing...

sadey
8 years ago
last modified: 8 years ago

Hi, we need to change the floor plan layout to be able to meet building regulations. The flat is currently a 2 bedroom, 1 bathroom and my plan is to make it into a 3 bedroom 2 bathroom. With the proposed design the master bedroom and 3rd bedroom will have doors that open onto the living area so this does not compile with building regs. We could put in a corridor so that both rooms open onto this but this will reduce the width of the living spare by a fair bit. We could also make the kitchen and bedroom2 an open plan kitchen/living space. We are trying to think some other options to make best use of the space before making a final decision. We have not started any work yet so any input would be much appreciated. Thank you

Proposed layout

Current layout

Comments (6)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.