jennifer_jackson45

Which colour on which walls in living area of kitchen/diner

Jennifer Jackson
8 years ago

Hi all,

Our kitchen project is almost finished, just need to paint and lay our flooring! I have a dilemma over which walls to paint which colour. I've chosen white mist and wishing well from dulux, and have been thinking of painting just the alcoves grey, and the rest white to keep things bright but would like opinions from you lovely lot as maybe I'm better painting more than just that in the grey.

It's difficult to imagine things at the moment because the old plaster is grey so is warping my imagination. Our kitchen tiles are grey, and the walls will all be white in the kitchen area. We are intending on putting up yellow blinds/curtains by our windows around the bay.

P.s. Please excuse the mess, we've just finished plastering and have just been parking everything on the kitchen table!

Comment (1)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.