jayne_hunt87

Help with kitchen and patio flooring dilemma

J C
7 years ago

I was after a seamless look of inside and outside flooring, so did start looking at porcelain tiles. Problem is we have porcelain in our bathroom and having dropped a bottle of perfume on a tile, i'm a bit disappointed about the big chips/cracks that it produced, with two little kids I am obviously wary about getting porcelain now and the tiles being broken should anything be dropped, particularly when you have underfloor heating.. We have ruled out concrete, or polished concrete as half the extension will be over suspended floorboard, half over concrete part (plus its expensive)... any suggestions of another material for the floor, needs to be bullet proof and be able to look the same inside and out? Any/All advice welcome regarding flooring, and also very much appreciated. thanks.

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.