jkschulz

What to do about the table...?

jkschulz
7 years ago
I have this nearly new but yet well loved dining room table that has always frustrated me... My 4 sons have put so much wear and tear on it that I don't think I could sell it for anything substantial (I'd really appreciate the extra finances to build a breakfast nook!). My question is... Should I try to paint it to increase the potential price? If I paint it, what should I do about the granite lazy Susan in the center? Can granite be painted? The granite developed "water rings" and heat marks right after we got it, probably because it wasn't sealed properly from the manufacture. I've never been able to get the marks out and it's always bugged me. What colours should I paint it? I was thinking of reupholstering the seat covers too, any suggestions there?

Comments (3)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.