julesrbennett

Another exterior transformation required!

julesrbennett
7 years ago
We've just bought a house which whilst isn't 'ugly' it's a bit awkward looking. We're planning a two storey extension in near future on side or rear but wondered whether this could include even-ing up the front facade to make it more aesthetically pleasing and proportioned.

I think a smaller hipped roof house has been extended to give sloping roof and porthole window to front but it just looks lop sided and makes the rooms on this side of the house compromised in size and roof height.
I'm wondering whether I can get an extension and put some money into making it prettier with more kerb side appeal. An architect will be involved along with needing planning permission and removal of some large trees, but I don't know where to start with ideas!

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.