sima_lad

Dulux Paint Challenge - Help!!

Sim S
7 years ago
As some of you have already heard, Dulux are offering cash back on paint over the bank holiday if consumers buy their product, upload the receipt (and a "before" picture) and 48 hours upload an "after" picture.

The Challenge for me begins tomorrow once I've decided what colour paint to choose and any help with this decision would be MORE than appreciated!

The kitchen is currently painted a mocha colour (appears lighter than it actually is in the picture). Currently it's making the kitchen feel a little dark and gloomy hence the decision to change the colour.

I was considering a soft vanilla / natural hessian - Did consider magnolia but considered it may clash with the tiles.

If there are Any other colours you'd suggest or perhaps agree wth from those above - I'd love to hear from you.

Sim

Comments (2)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.