tania_chan

Need help with decorating apartment (art print + decoration)

Tania Chan
7 years ago
last modified: 7 years ago

Hi All!

I've finally added furniture into my rental/holiday/semi-home apartment.

I've looked over many art prints and cannot decide what would best suit my apartment so I'd like to pick your brains on the following:

1. Recommendation on artprint/artwork I can use for: Bedroom and living room. I also have a really long narrow hallway of walls. There's also a wall beside my dining table that I can hang something on
  2. How many art print to hang above the couch or bed?
  3. A suitable colour scheme (pillows for sofa, prints)I bought grey pillows + a nice copper bowl.

I'm 26 and I quite like the scandi look, simple typography quotes, geometric animal, world map, city name, simple prints but not a big fan of photographs of nature. I really like the MOEBE oak print as well.

I keep going for black and white (I'm being too safe) so any out of the box ideas are welcomed!

p.s. I bought new quilt covers for my bed. I have replaced the triangle pattern sheets with a nice "stone washed" charcoal grey for a more simplicity look.

Thanks!!

(I replaced the black and white stripe covers with a nice plane grey one)

Comments (12)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.