annie_keef

What colour units for a north east facing kitchen

Annie Par
7 years ago

The room is bright in the mornings & much darker with no direct light in the afternoons/evenings. The darkest part of the room will have 3 tall units, the rest is mostly base units. I've settled on soft warm oak grey flooring from quick-step, might use as counter splash backs too (trying to limit materials). Worktop to be corian glacier white with moulded sink. I have a brushed stainless steel range cooker so thinking to have stainless steel kick-boards & cooker splash back. Changing two ceiling 5 spot strip lights (led daylight bulbs) to two x 2 bar fluorescent strips, bulb type to be decided. Need to choose colour for eggshell unit doors, what colours or undertones should I go for? Colours to be chosen from Linda Barkers range at wren. Online I've found conflicting advice on whether to use or avoid yellow, pink, grey, green & blue undertones. If anyone has any advice I'd be grateful.

Comments (32)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.