anita_chiverton

MIRROR FEATURE ABOVE SIDEBOARD

Anita
7 years ago

Hello,

I would very much appreciate some advice on the above.

I would like to make a mirror feature above the sideboard and would like some advice on following:-

1. I want to use wood as the background and then apply mirror over the top. Which wood would be the best to use. either MDF or Plywood? Also, which adhesive would be the best to use, to apply mirror to wood, or would I need to apply and prep the wood first?

2. I want to make some shelving and then apply mirror all around. Would you advise me to use plywood again or something lighter?

3. I would need to stick the shelving to the mirror. What adhesive would you advise to use?

4. I will also be applying a mirror tile on top of the background mirror, in some areas, again, what would be the best adhesive to use to stick mirror tiles onto mirror?

Many thanks

Anita

Comment

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.