manderson69

Need wall art design opinion

Mike Anderson
7 years ago

Hello Everyone!

We are trying to make a decision on a new piece of artwork for the wall on our staircase. There is another abstract piece of art in the room adjacent to the foyer area where this art will be placed. Our concern is having two similarly themed pieces so close to each other (although each piece is uniquely different) creating a "too much of the same thing" look and feel.

The attached pictures show a photoshopped look of what the piece of artwork (looks like water) would look like on our stairwell. You can see the other piece of art I'm referring to in the room with the blue chairs. Btw- the leaves on the stairs are not permanent (fall decorations).. ;-)

Do you think this looks ok or is it too busy with too much of the same theme and colors??

Thanks in advance for your comments!

Mike

Comments (8)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.