sana299

Bedroom extension floor plans

sana299
7 years ago
Hello! I am in the process of getting plans drawn up for our house extension, and was hoping to get some advice. The bedroom we are extending is labeled "bedroom 2", and we are extending it back to effectively double the size, and adding a bathroom and walk in wardrobe, the new "master suite". I am not feeling 100% confident about the use of space here, as drawn in the attached plans. Are walk in wardrobes space efficient? Would a different layout of the dressing and bathing area be better, e.g. all in one space? Would you have a window in the wardrobe if this was your space?

My wish list was to have a built in vanity table somewhere in the dressing area to do makeup etc. it's now looking like there will only be space for this in the main portion of the bedroom, which is not ideal.

Please let me know if u have any thoughts on this :) thank you!

Comments (11)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.