daniellehinves83

Still not keen on my kitchen...

daniellehinves83
7 years ago
I decorated my kitchen around a year ago and have lived with it but I'm still finding something really lacking about it - I think maybe it's the colour seems a bit dreary and hospital-y but before we invest the time in repainting it I wondered if anyone else had any thoughts? The flooring and cabinets need to stay but the light above table can go (also would needmoving) and table/chairs/curtains/anything else really can be changed in an effort to bring it together.

Also, if people think it does need a colour change/wallpaper on end wall etc ... what sort of colours do you think? The last image is one taken in natural day light (admittedly a grey day) but the room does not get a lot of light in general.

Thanks in advance for any suggestions - this room is really driving me mad!

Comments (14)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.