felicity_e86

How to paint awkward bedroom

felicity_e86
7 years ago
We're currently renovating a 1930s semi and have nearly finished the upstairs- we have been living in the half finished master bedroom but the time has come to decorate it properly but I'm stumped as to what to do! The room had already been extended and we have had to put another steel in to support the chimney stack in the loft, we've also carved out an ensuite shower room that has left us with a higgeldy piggeldy combination of walls/beams/different heights of ceilings. My husband will be building a bed from reclaimed wood which will go against the back wall and we are thinking about a deep teal/green painted feature wall however should we continue the colour around the beams/on to the ensuite wall? Open to ideas as to how to use a strong colour without it becoming overpowering!

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.