beverly_read69

Blue ceiling - a mistake or not?

Beverly Read
7 years ago

I have just repainted my living room walls in F&B Blackened and the ceiling in Little Green "Moon Shadow" and I am now feeling slightly terrified! I love both colours separately but now not sure they work together all that well and I'm worried that the painted ceiling looks a bit student house.

I also need to deal with the fireplace as this jars with it and I'm stumped about what to do in terms of painting over the black and potentially hiding the tiles.

I was going to accessorise the room with the burnished colours from the lovely painting I have but I don't want to move ahead if it's non-starter. Am very close to chickening out and putting ceiling back to neutral as it's easier to work with and I don't want to waste time and money if it doesn't work.

Any tips would be great as I'm really not sure!

Many thanks in advance :)

Comments (25)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.