cc0412

Help 70's exterior

cc0412
12 May, 2017
last modified: 12 May, 2017

Really dislike the upvc cladding under the Windows. Would love to render the whole house but can't afford to at the moment. The one on the ground floor is covering an area where a big window (down to the floor) once was. We believe that it isn't brick behind it so wouldn't be able to just remove it to expose the brick. Does anyone have any other ideas on what we could do?
I wondered about rendering the two panels where the the cladding is in a nice light grey or somthing. I've seen similar on other properties in the area but don't want it to look silly.
Thank you