kl55hp

Please help me find a 'single flow' traditional gooseneck kitchen tap

kl55hp
6 years ago

We're installing a new kitchen with a belfast sink. I would like a tap like (1) this, (2) this or (3) this.

As you'll see from the links, the idea is: gooseneck, chrome, swivel, two porcelain levers (to co-ordinate with sink), overall height approx 36cm, width of spout reach approx 20cm. (The height and width is important, in order to fit the sink, which we already own).

I was told that a "single flow tap" is better because the hot and cold water mixes inside the tap (so it feels nicely mixed when it comes out); in contrast with a "dual flow tap" the hot and cold water have separate tubes in the tap and only mix when they exit the spout.

However... I cannot find a tap as described above that is single flow. They all seem to be dual flow, or unstated (which I presume means that they are dual flow; since they were historically more common).

Where can I find a tap like those shown in the linked pics that is single flow? Or am I missing something - have I been misinformed about the benefits of single flow?

Hopefully someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks!

Comments (4)

United Kingdom
Tailor my experience with cookies

Houzz uses cookies and similar technologies to personalise my experience, serve me relevant content, and improve Houzz products and services. By clicking ‘Accept’ I agree to this, as further described in the Houzz Cookie Policy. I can reject non-essential cookies by clicking ‘Manage Preferences’.